Oh hi my all readers. Hope I didn't let you all down for not posting any post for so long, sorry for neglecting this space because i really don't have any motivation to blog in the past one month heehe.
Anw, I've changed my previous I Phone 4 to Samsung SIII LTE :) It's really a best decision ever I've made cause I'm actually hesitating whther to get an I Phone 5 or SIII.
And most of my friends around me actually knw that I'm actually very determine to get an I Phone 5 even after I saw the original phone at the Singtel shop cause somehow, I Phone is a real beauty. No matter the screen wise, or the aluminium thingy of it, or the new design earbud of I Phone.
But... Why did i changed my mind?
BECAUSE
I saw one of my friend using I Phone 5 but i actually cannot recognize it and still thinking that's an I Phone 4 -.- You guys seriously will not know how shock I am after i knew it that's actually the latest phone....and so i make my decision to go after Samsung since i own an Ipod
Anw, It's somehow lucky that when i get my SIII it's actually now available in 4G :) I believe some of you will not know about this cause i do not knw too untill the salesperson told me there is :) Of cause i go for 4G. Overall, this phone is very user-friendly and i love it alot.
Ok, shall stop all the crap about my phone.. I'm just love my phone too much heehee
PS: My BF actually don't like me to get Samsung haha
So, anyway. I'm now in my Year 2 Sem 2 of my nursing. And it's my honored to know I'm in for the Director List for my previous semester (2.1). Thank god :) I will work harder for this semester


No comments:
Post a Comment