Monday, July 4, 2011

Gonna turn to a busy bee


Hello guys. As i told you all, i will go to IMH to do my very first com service tdy. I did go. To be honest, i really thought that there'll be tons of NYP ppl goin cause they actually leave a comment to tell they're goin but then end up four people. So mean. Nvm, i still enjoy.


Just knowing that i'll be very very busy for the coming few weeks. Gonna have mock test, lab test, prac test, theory test and tons more test waiting for me and i haven really prepare yet. Hmm, must start to study from NOW on to get a good result.


Promised a cai to be her model in the make-up competition organizing by AMWAY. will it turn out to be cool? Cai pls jiayou a :D

Need to go bed now cause i must pay full attention on tmr's prac lecture otherwise i'll die soon :D

I MUST GO LIBRARY TMR ONWARDS! ( hopefully )


STUDY IS WHAT I NEED TO DO NW KAY =X'



PS: Actually im quite stress now.No more time to wait.  



是时候睡觉啦!晚安亲爱的我的宝贝们

No comments:

Post a Comment